Being a Parent
These Nobody’s Perfect tip sheet are full of information and activities for you and your young children.
Each section of the tip sheets below have 3 – 6 interesting sheets. They can be downloaded.
These parent resources are based on the Nobody’s Perfect parent program along with other interesting and useful links:
- What’s wrong with spanking? Read more (Arabic Translation)
- Want to know about brains? Healthy Baby/Healthy Brain. Read more
- Want to know about preventing childhood injuries? Watch this video
- Want to know about safety? Check out the PARACHUTE website
- Safe Sleep for your Baby Video
- Because Life Goes On – Helping Children and Youth Live with Separation and Divorce. For separating parents, a big question on their minds is often “how will this affect the kids?” Separation is a time of significant changes for children at any age. Download a Copy
- What is child abuse? This booklet is for the parents or guardians of children. It talks about child abuse in families. It answers questions about the law on child abuse in Canada. It may also be useful even if you are not a parent, but you believe a child you know is being abused. Download a Copy
We are grateful to the Public Health Agency of Canada for the ongoing support of the Nobody’s Perfect program. The Public Health Agency of Canada is not responsible for the content of any external resource or websites.
“Nobody’s Perfect Parenting... support for moms and dads with children from birth to five.”